Saturday, September 16, 2006

Programming Languages

An article named "10 Programming Languages You Should Learn Right Now" by Deborah Rothberg which I've ran across is a very interesting read. It's nice to know that I'm not far from the mainstream recommendations as for programming languages.

On my personal lists are Perl, AJAX and PHP. If time will allow it, C is the next in line. Ruby on Rails was on it before Perl, but I've come to realize that you need a stronger background in programming to start using RoR, which is kinda sad (at least for me).

Maybe sometime later, after a firm grasp of Perl and PHP, I'll get around to learning Python, but that's in a while.

Programming Perl WikiBook
AjaxPatterns
AJAX at MDC
Python Documentation
Python Programming for Beginners

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home