Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Apple II

A long time ago, somewhere around 1984, we got our Apple IIe. I was young and used it mainly for games (I had so many...) and my dad used it for his needs. About 5 years ago while cleaning out the garage we saw it on one of the shelves. It sure brought back many fond memories, and eventually got thrown away.

To my surprise I've discovered that there are people who still use the Apple II and even write software for it, not to mention make hardware as they need.

One of the most amazing things in computing evolution that I'd never think I'd ever see is this link of some guys using the Apple II to surf the Web!!

This is the site they were surfing to. Simply amazing.

Check this link out to see the Apple II.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home