Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pixel City Creator

Pixel Art is a fun new art form, thriving in the information age. I can't tell you exactly how long ago it was create, but I can point out that over the last two years there have been more and more artist who choose they kind of art to express themselves.

Some examples come to mind, and this one's my favorite.

Some call it Isometric art, others Pixel Art. I like to define it be example, and the best one is Eboy. That's what I call Pixel Art [picture to the left].

The guys at Eboy never cease to amaze me. Their work is high quality pixelated scenes of many different type, cities, space, past, present and future. I check out their website from time to time, only to get so many more examples of how good they are in this new form of art.


For a while I've wondered how one can get started in doing pixel-things, but the new City Creator solves that problem for me. Simply drag&drop ready-made pixel creations into your own version of a pixel city [top picture].

Both pictures are (c) of their respective creators.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home