Friday, June 22, 2007

Daily roundup

interesting tag Today I happen to come across several good links, all great reads and provided below:

  • A Norwegian study claims that first-born children are smarter than their siblings. I never thought that there would ever be such a claim, but the reasoning they suggest would sound plausible.


  • I'm a fan of rock-paper-scissors, as it always brings up fond childhood memories. However, it gets a totally cool vibe to it when you get a 1$ discount per item if you can beat the cashier at it. I read about it here.


  • "A Friendly Reminder from your IT Department" is a great reminder that IT guys really count. I mean, you really do NOT want to be on their black list. The reminder lists several do's and don't do's for the rest of the people in the office, from their local IT department.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home