Thursday, August 03, 2006

UC Berkeley on iTunes U

This is a great source for podcasts of university related materials. In fact, there are podcasts there of lectures (what a great idea!!), and I can only wish that my university professors make something like this too. Listening, and going over the lecture materials as I commute is a grand thing, and I'm sure many student would like to be able to have podcasts of their university stuff to listen to too. Of course we wouldn't listen to is always, but hey, is a lot easier than cramming the books at the library.

If you have iTunes than all you have to do is click on the link they have, and get access to that content.

Like I've said, a great idea by the good people of Berkeley U.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home