Thursday, August 03, 2006

Self Publishing and Books

A link I've found to another nice blog is to the Self Publish Blooks. Having read just a bit I find it interesting. Like many other fellow bloggers I too sometimes write (you know, pen and paper), and none of my stuff has yet been published. I'd probably look into it again, but one thing that is on my mind is that as far as I know it is usually expensive to publish your own books, unless you do it online (and therefore forfeit any profit from it).

The profit question is a tough one. I am not sure how the novice writer/blogger solves it.

I encourage you to read Blake Schwendimans blook story. I know I am looking forward to reading his new novel.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home