Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Plug and the disposable camera

The Plug has a very interesting feature about a disposable camera that was left on a bench for people to use, and the owner would return at a later time to reteive it.

First, I must admit I have not read or seen The Plug website prior to their latest Digg, the one that sent me there now.

It seems like a nice site/community, and yes, I had to have a look around after seeing this idea of theirs take shape and form.

It is their installment with the camera that I find most interesting - would it work in other places around the world? would it work in other cities? Is the kind response and participation of the chosen ones who've used that roll of film a unique phenomenon native only to the location in which that was tried?

I found another fun article in that same issue (March 2008), about tiny bumber stickers

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Digg this button Reddit button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home